Monday, May 1, 2017

My Smart Goals

Last term my goals were to:

-Get a solo part on the year 7 choir.
-To learn my 6, 7, 8, and 9s times tables by the Easter holidays.

So far I have:

-Tried to write down the times tables and repeat them again and get a friend to give me some questions of that tabel. To be honest, haven't done much practise. But now I am fully determined to try and get in the habit of learning them.
-Got into the choir and have done a little part with other soloists for some songs. I have been singing more often now that I've been got into the choir.

This Term my smart goals are:

-To try and get a solo part in the choir.
-To learn my 6-9 times tables by the end of the year.

I am going to achieve this by:

-To get my Parents to help me recall my times tables whenever possible.
-To practise them after school before going on any devices.
-Go onto Maths buddy more often and try and find Maths buddy multiplication Tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment